For supporting high achieving commencing international students, the University of Technology Sydney is offering International Undergraduate Full Tuition Scholarship. Up to two scholarships are available for aspirants.
The university offers these grants for those skilled candidates who will commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The Scholarship will be awarded to the highest-ranked applicant based on academic merit in the educational qualification.
University of Technology Sydney
The University of Technology Sydney is a public research university located in Sydney, Australia. It is home to over 50 research centres and institutes. It is regarded as the world’s leading young universities and ranked 1st in Australia and 10th in the world according to the 2019 QS World University Rankings.
For being a part of this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia).
- Candidates are needed to meet all admission requirements for the selected course.
- Applicant must commence full-time studies on campus.
- The applicant must have completed an Australian Year 12 or high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 for commencing at UTS and be admitted based on this qualification to UTS.
- Applicant must have an overall mark of 85% or equivalent in a UTS recognized high school qualification.
- All candidates are recommended to apply using the UTS online Scholarships Application form to be eligible.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The studentship will provide the following benefits:
- The Scholarship will provide full tuition fee for your undergraduate degree programs.
- Up to two (2), new recipients will be awarded the scholarships annually in 2020.
- The duration of the Scholarship is the standard number of sessions required for completion of the Recipient’s enrolled undergraduate course.
If you are interested in this studentship, then you can apply for this by following the application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For taking entrance in this educational program, candidates are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Technology Sydney. For admission, you can submit the online scholarship application form.
Step 2: Submit required documents
Candidates need to submit all the supporting documents:
- Academic transcript – include certified copies of your academic records.
- English language proficiency – include a certified copy of your English test score if available.
- A completed form, if you are applying for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
- Details of exclusion (or possible exclusions) from a course on academic or other grounds.
- Details of relevant work experience, including certified copies of references from your employer on company letterhead, if required.
- Prepare a written statement (maximum 200 words) answering the following question: How do you intend to use your UTS degree to make a positive contribution to the community?
For taking admission, claimants are required to meet the minimum entry requirements of the university:
- For taking admission into the undergraduate coursework, students are demanded to pass a recognized competitive matriculation exam, equivalent to an Australian Year 12 qualification.
- As a general guide, competitive results for international examinations that are accepted for entry can be viewed at the International entry scores section.
- Candidates need to hold their previous degree certificates.
- English language requirements: If you have previously studied in English, you may satisfy the UTS English language requirements in one of several ways.
For studying in Australia, seekers are needed to obtain a student visa. It can take several weeks for your visa application to be processed, so it is essential to begin the visa application process as soon as you have received your offer from UTS.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +61 2 9514 1531
Postal Address: 15 Broadway, Ultimo NSW 2007, Australia