For providing financial support to the well-qualified international students, the Goldsmiths, University of London is now accepting applications for the International Scholarships. The scholarships are available for the academic year 2020-2021.
The university offers these studentships for studying the undergraduate, graduate and International Foundation Certificate programmes. Up to 35 grants are available for students.
Goldsmiths, University of London
As a public research university, Goldsmiths, University of London is a constituent college of the University of London. It is situated in New Cross, a highly-populated area of south-east London with a considerable art and music scene. It is ranked as the second-best in the UK and 8th worldwide.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classified as international for fee purposes, and not receive official sponsorship covering your tuition fees.
- Applicant must have to accept your offer on an eligible programme at Goldsmiths.
- The applicant must have to meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Goldsmiths.
Acceptable Course and Subject
Candidates can study the following degree programs at the university:
- International Foundation Certificate programmes (excluding Design)
- Undergraduate degree programmes (excluding Fine Art, Design and Fine Art Extension programmes)
- Graduate Diploma programmes (excluding Design)
- Postgraduate taught degree programmes (excluding Fine Art and Design programmes)
Benefits of the Programs
The studentships will provide the following benefits:
- The total value of awards is worth up to £11,000.
- Applicants holding offers for postgraduate taught and Graduate Diploma programmes may be eligible to receive awards of £2,000 and £4,000.
- Applicants holding offers for undergraduate degree programmes and International Foundation Certificate programmes may be eligible to receive awards of £2,000 and £5,000.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to join this program, then you have to be a university student through applying for the undergraduate, graduate and foundation degree program. Aspirants can make their application through UCAS, an online application system.
Step 2: Apply for scholarships
After receiving an offer of admission, students can apply for the awards. Aspirants need to submit an online scholarship application form. Successful applicants will be selected on a competitive basis. The grants will be allocated across a range of subject areas and countries of domicile.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- For applying to the postgraduate degree, you are needed to hold their bachelor degree certificates.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements to study with us.
- You can also check other entry requirements of the university.
If you are an international student, then you will need a student visa for studying in the UK. You can apply for the Tier 4 visa outside of the UK. For this, you will need to make your application from the Country in which you usually live.
You can make your application up to three months in advance of your course start date and once you have your Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS) statement.
Scholarship application deadline: 31 March 2020 or 17 May 2020
Contact email or phone number: +44 (0)20 7919 7171
Candidates can send their query through submitting this contact form.
Address: Goldsmiths, University of London, New Cross, London, SE14 6NW UK
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Is this program open for UK citizens?
Answer- The program is not open for UK citizens. Only international students are eligible to apply for this award.
Question- When will I notify?
Answer- If you apply by 31 March 2020, you will hear back about your application on or around 15 April 2020. If you apply by 17 May 2020, you will hear back about your application on or around 1 June 2020.