Would you like to pursue your further education in the UK? If yes, then go ahead and catch this amazing opportunity to apply for the undergraduate international scholarships. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Offered by the University of Kent, the studentships are available for those brilliant aspirants who are so keen to start their academic journey in the UK. The fund will be awarded towards the cost of tuition fees.
University of Kent
As a semi-collegiate public research university, the University of Kent is well known as one of the leading academic institutions producing world-class research. It offers space for passion in an innovative and creative environment, and development opportunities with a commitment to equality, diversity and inclusivity.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for pursuing the undergraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
Benefits of the Programs
- Each successful candidate will get the amount worth up to £8000 per year of study at the University of Kent.
- The grant will be awarded towards the cost of tuition fees and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
To be enlisted in this education program, you are required to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you want to take entrance in this educational program, then you are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Kent. You can apply for the admission at Kent through the given link.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After taking full-time enrollment, you will be able to apply for the International Scholarship. Applications for the International Scholarship must be made via your applicant portal. Once logged in, click on the Applications tab, and select your submitted application. Click on the funding button. You will then see a list of scholarships that you may be eligible to apply for.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- You will need to upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document.
- For this essay, please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree programme.
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
English Language Requirements
In order to enter directly on to a degree programme, you also need to show evidence of your proficiency in the English language. The University also accepts some school qualifications in English.
For admission at the University, candidates are needed to meet the minimum entry requirements of the University:
- Applicant must be at least 17 years old by September 20 in the year you begin your course.
- Applicant must have five passes at GCSE grade C or above, including English Language or Use of English and at least two subjects at A level.
- Candidate must have a minimum of two A level equivalents at Level 3 in two subjects.
- Candidates are suggested to check the additional entry requirements of the University.
If you are applying for a full-time degree-level course at the University of Kent, then you will need to apply for a student visa. All visas are subject to conditions, and you must ensure that you comply with the requirements of your visa at all times.
Contact email or phone number: +44 1227 764000 or [email protected]
Scholarship application deadline: May 31, 2020
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.
Question- How many scholarships are available?
Answer- Varies numbers of the award are available.