Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the Need-Based International Scholarships offered by the University of Chicago for the academic year 2020-2021.
The university offers these grants to those eligible candidates who demonstrate financial need and wish to commence in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Founded in 1890, the University of Chicago offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in many subject areas. It has five divisions of graduate research and six professional schools. It runs several academic institutions and programs apart from its undergraduate and postgraduate schools.
- International students are eligible to apply for this financial aid.
- The applicant must have to demonstrate financial need.
- Candidates are required to accept an offer from the university.
Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the bachelor degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university.
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship will be awarded based on an estimate of the full costs of enrolling at the University of Chicago, including tuition, housing, health insurance, a meal plan, and estimates for additional costs like books and personal expenses.
How to Apply
If you want to grasp this excellent opportunity, then you are needed to enrol in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Chicago. After taking affirmation, aspirants will be automatically considered for this education award.
For taking entrance at Chicago, students are required to meet the following admission requirements:
- Candidates need to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Applicants must have to hold their previous degree certificates with excellent academic grades.
- Statement of purpose and objectives
- Official test scores
- Three letters of reference
- Resume/curriculum vitae,
- Transcripts or mark sheets
English Language Requirements
Before applying for the admission, candidates are recommended to meet the English language requirements of the university.
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020