Australia is well known for its high-quality education and various career opportunities. That’s why you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to apply for the Global Diversity Scholarship for International Students in Australia for the academic year 2020-2021.
Funded by the Australian National University, the program is designed for those high performing aspirants from all around the world who have a desire to study any degree-level course in any subject offered by the university.
Australian National University offers many diverse volunteering opportunities for students. It provides you with opportunities to develop leadership skills and experience alongside your academic studies. It has a range of resources available that common cover topics of interest to students.
To be eligible for this studentship, the applicant must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must be an international student.
- Applicant must have to receive an offer of admission to a pathway program at the ANU College and ANU.
- Candidates need to apply for a degree program before the given deadline.
English Language Requirement
All seekers are recommended to provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
If you want to be a part of this educational program, then you are demanded to take affirmation in any of your chosen degrees at the Australian National University. After being a university student, aspirants will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
- Admission Requirements: In order to be eligible for admission at ANU, candidates are required to meet the admission requirements.
- Supporting Documents: You are needed to provide academic records, an academic transcript, other required documentation for your preferred program, and proof of relevant work experience, birth certificate, citizenship documents, and passport.
Each successful candidate will get $25,000 per year for up to two years.