If you’re going to study in Canada but need funding to do so, then you have an exceptional opportunity to apply for the Admission International Scholarships offered by the University of Toronto. The Scholarship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
Approximately 700 scholarships are open for both Canadian and international students. The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate degree coursework at the University.
University of Toronto
As the world’s top research-intensive universities, the University of Toronto offers over 700 undergraduate and 200 graduate programs. It provides access to education for those who want to learn fundamentals and upgrade their skills. It is ranked 11th among the universities around the world by SCImago Institutions Rankings.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be applying to the first year of direct-entry undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on the American 4-point scale.
- Applicants must demonstrate exceptional academic achievement.
- Candidates must be a high achiever in academic and creative pursuits.
Level of Study
The Scholarship is open for studying the Undergraduate degree in the following fields:
- Visual Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The following tuition scholarships will be awarded:
- There are approximately 700 admission scholarships will be awarded.
- Each winning candidate will get the amount value of $7,500.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Read More: University of Toronto Acceptance Rate
Step 1: Apply for Admission
If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Toronto. After receiving an offer of admission from the University, you will be automatically considered for the scholarships.
Step 2: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- If English is not your first language, you will need to provide evidence of adequate English facility for admission consideration, unless you qualify for an exemption.
- All applicants are required to present a senior level/Grade 12 English course for admission consideration.
- Conditional offers of admission will be made based on your previous year grades and your in-term/mid-term results.
- Check other entry requirements.
As an international student, you will need to have specific permits and visas to study in Canada. You can do it at the nearest Canadian Embassy, Consulate or High Commission. You can apply for your permit as soon as you receive your Offer of Admission from the University of Toronto and decide to accept.
Scholarship application deadline: April 1, 2020
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +1 416-978-2190
Postal address: University of Toronto
27 King’s College Circle
Toronto, Ontario M5S 1A1 Canada
Frequently Asked Question
Question- What level of study are the scholarships available for?
Answer- Scholarships are available for an undergraduate course.
Question- Is there an application fee?
Answer- There is NO application fee to apply for Scholarship.
Question- Can I apply for a scholarship before being accepted into a university?
Answer- If you want to apply for the Scholarship then firstly you will need to take admission at the University.