Get the skills you need for the next step in your career and apply for the Masters International Scholarships offered by the University of Twente for the academic year 2020-2021.
This award is available for excellent international students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU/EEA countries to pursue master degree course work in the university.
University of Twente
Charted in 1961, Twenty University is a leading entrepreneurial university. The university is preparing educational reforms, according to the new bachelor’s / master’s degree structure and programs.
- Students from both EU/EEA as well as non-EU and EEA countries can apply for the scholarship program.
- Application for a UT scholarship is a process that is different from an application for course entry at Twenty University. Regardless of the money, you must first obtain an admit card.
- Applicant must have been (provisionally) admitted to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2020/2021 (September).
- Please note: After completion of your application, it may take up to 8 weeks before you receive the results.
- Applicants must have a student number.
- Applicants have not graduated from a UT (under)graduate program;
- Applicants comply with the conditions for obtaining an entry visa in the Netherlands (if applicable);
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Bouvet Island, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape, Verde, Caribbean Netherlands, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Christmas Island, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Colombia, Comoros, Congo -, Brazzaville, Congo – Kinshasa, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czechia, Côte d’Ivoire, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Falkland Islands, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Guernsey, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Heard & McDonald Islands, Honduras, Hong Kong SAR China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Isle of Man, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau SAR China, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Martinique, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norfolk Island, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Palestinian Territories, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Pitcairn Islands, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Réunion, Samoa, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia & South Sandwich Islands, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, St. Barthélemy, St. Helena, St. Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Martin, St. Pierre & Miquelon, St. Vincent & Grenadines, Sudan, Suriname, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, São Tomé & Príncipe, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Turks & Caicos Islands, Tuvalu, U.S. Outlying Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis & Futuna, Western Sahara, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Åland Islands
Fields of Study
The studentships are available to pursue a master’s degree course work in the following degree programs:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Studies
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Human Media Interaction
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Environmental and Energy Management
- Mechanical Engineering
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Science Education and Communication
- Sustainable Energy Technology
- Systems and Control
Benefits of the Program
The scholarship is providing a grant of € 3,000 – € 25,000 for a year for 50 scholarships available.
English Language Requirement
You comply with the general English language test requirement Academic IELTS 6.5 (or TOEFL iBT of 90) and an additional 6.0 (TOEFL iBT 20) on the subscore of speaking skills.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
The grant is open for those students who have an average grade of 7 (average of 10) at the end of the third quart of the first at the end of the third quarter of the first year, at least 50% of European credit
Step 2: Apply for scholarships
Students can apply for the scholarship as soon as they to a study program at the University of Twente. Applicants need to fill the online form to start the applications.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- The candidate desiring to study at the University of Twente must study the admission requirement of the university.
- Applicants for the Masters must hold a bachelor’s degree (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized (accredited) higher education institution in a discipline related to a former (pre-) master.
Application Deadline: 1 May 2020, 16.00 CET (for programs starting September 2020)
Frequently Asked Questions
Question- When will my application be confirmed?
Answer- As soon as you have submitted your application, a confirmation of your scholarship application is shown in the scholarship registration system. All the candidates will be informed by 1 July.