Institution: University of Catania
Start Date: Open
The University of Catania now wishes to offer 23 Degree Scholarships for international students. These scholarships are awarded to pursue a degree program in any field of study offered by the University for the academic year 2018/2019.
The University of Catania is a university located in Catania, Sicily. Founded in 1434, it is the oldest university in Sicily, the 13th oldest in Italy.
These scholarships are available to pursue a degree program.
These scholarships are awarded in any field of study offered by the University for the a.y. 2018/2019.
- 10 study grants worth 1.500,00 € are available for international students who wish to enroll in any Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme offered by University.
- 7 study grants worth 1.500,00 € are available for international students who wish to enroll in the following Master Degree courses: Physics, Chemical Engineering for Industrial Sustainability, Automation Engineering and Control of Complex Systems, Electrical Engineering, Global Politics and Euro-Mediterranean Relations
- 6 study grants worth 1.500,00 € are available for students coming from the Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fyrom, Kosovo and Montenegro who wish to enroll in any Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree programme offered by University.
Number of Scholarships
23 scholarships are awarded.
International students are eligible for these scholarships.
Scholarship can be taken in
The application is open exclusively to candidates who, by the deadline of the submission of applications for participation:
- Possess qualifications for admission to the chosen degree course issued by an institution
- outside of the Italian education system;
- Meet the requirements for the chosen degree programme;
- Are not 30 years or older
Candidates are allowed to submit only one application. In the application, candidates must choose the degree course to which he/she wants to enroll in and attach the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Copy of their currently valid passport. Eu citizens can attach a copy of their identity card;
- UNICT admission letter;
- Statement of comparability and qualifications certification released by an Enic/Naric
Centre or Declaration of Value of the title, requested for the admission to the chosen degree course, released by the Italian Embassy in candidates’ home country. All documents in any language other than Italian or English must be supported by a translation into English or Italian. Once the application has been registered it will no longer be possible to make any changes to the data entered and it’ll be possible to see the date and time of submission. Applications that are not properly filled in or complete with all the required documentation will not be accepted.
Applicants can apply through online mode.
The application deadline is September 20, 2018.Apply Now