RMIT University is offering International Merit Scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021. Up to eighteen (18) scholarships are available for students from all around the world.
The studentships are open for studying any degree at undergraduate and postgraduate level. The fund will be awarded based on academic achievement.
RMIT University is a university of public education, located in Melbourne, Australia. It has an enrolment of around 87,000 students in higher education and vocational education. Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) is considered a five-star university and is ranked 17th in the world in the QS World University Rankings for art and design subjects.
Candidates are expected to meet the following eligibility requirements to be considered for this educational programme:
- The applicant must be an international student.
- The Scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement as determined by a student’s application for admission to a degree in undergraduate or postgraduate coursework.
- Applicant must not be an existing RMIT student.
- Candidates must meet all conditions of offer before applicants can be awarded the Scholarship.
- Applicants with ELICOS packaged offer are not eligible.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying any undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Art, design & architecture
- Humanities & social sciences
- Information technology
- Medicine, nursing & health sciences
- Pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences
Why Study at RMIT University?
RMIT University prepares students for success and future research. This provides candidates with an opportunity to focus on improving specific skills through their needs and desires. It had as its goal the training of students for a good career and a better future.
Benefits of the Programs
The Scholarship will be awarded as follow:
- Eighteen (18) scholarships are available.
- The total value of the Scholarship is AU$5,000, one-off payment to be paid after the census date.
- The scholarships will be offered on a rolling basis until exhausted.
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit and personal statement.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Eligible candidates are recommended to be enrolling in any program at RMIT University. For this, seekers are required to select a suitable program of the University and submit an application to study at RMIT.
Step 2: Apply for Scholarship
After being admitted to the University, students can apply for the Scholarship. For this, candidates will need to submit an online application form. Successful applicants will be notified, and unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted
Step 3: Submit Required Documents
- Give a short statement detailing the circumstances, and
- Provide all necessary documentation
- The necessary documentation must be submitted, as incomplete applications will not be evaluated
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Certified copies of all graduation certificates in both the original language and English
- Evidence of English language proficiency
- Any documentation relating to selection tasks
- CV, work reference letter, referee report
- RMIT University accepts students to excel based on their demonstrated ability and sets minimum entry criteria for each study level.
- If English is not your first language, then learning with us will help you fulfil the English language requirements.
- Each RMIT program has its own particular set of entry requirements.
Seekers are needed to get a student visa to study in Australia. It can take several weeks to process your visa application, so beginning the visa application process is necessary as soon as you have received your offer from the University.
Application Deadline: July 6, 2020
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +61 3 9925 2000 OR
Postal address: 124 La Trobe St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia