Grab the opportunity to embark on your further education in the UK by applying for International Excellence Scholarships offered by the Brunel University London. Approximately 130 scholarships are available for international students.
The University offers these studentships for self-funded students to pursue the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Brunel for the academic year 2020-2021. The grants are based on overall academic merit and professional experience.
Brunel University London
As a public research university, Brunel University London offers various career opportunities for all students. It gives candidates suitable work experience and makes the best of their applications. It has three constituent Academic Colleges. It is ranked 32nd among European institutions and 11th among British institutions.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- Candidate must have an offer to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
- The applicant must have to meet or exceed the criteria for the award.
Read More: Why Study in the UK?
Acceptable Course and Subject
The studentship is open for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Communications & Media Studies
Benefits of the Programs
The studentships will provide the following benefits:
- Up to 130 awards are available for each winning candidate.
- The Scholarship will provide £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years to study the undergraduate and postgraduate degree.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to standard progression criteria having been met.
- Scholarships will be awarded conditionally by the International Scholarship Allocation.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
To apply, seekers are demanded to enrol in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Brunel University London. Candidates can apply for the admission at the University through the given link:
Step 2: Apply for scholarships
After accepting an offer of admission, students can apply for the awards. Aspirants need to submit a completed scholarship application form with a valid Brunel student ID which will be mentioned on Brunel offer letter.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- Candidates are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- Applicants needed to complete completed a Diploma or an Advanced Diploma.
- Seekers are suggested to check the additional entry requirements of the University.
- English Language Requirements: As part of your application, you are required to meet the minimum English language requirements of the University.
If you are an international student, then it is likely that you will need a visa to study at Brunel University London. For all undergraduate, postgraduate, research and most English Language courses at Brunel, you should typically apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa, which covers the whole duration of your course.
Conditions of the Award
Scholarship awardees will be responsible for paying the remainder of their tuition fees after the scholarship contribution is deducted from the total fees for each academic year. Candidate must be fully enrolled at the University on an undergraduate or postgraduate degree programme.
Application Deadline: 17 April 2020 to be considered for an early award and 30 June 2020 to be considered for a later award.
Contact email or phone number: [email protected] or +44 1895 274000
Address: Kingston Ln, London, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Is this program open for UK citizens?
Answer-No, the program is not open for UK citizens. Only international students are eligible to apply for this award.
Question- When will I notify?
Answer- Applicants will be notified by July 2020 for September entry and by December 2020 for January entry.