For recognizing academic excellence, the University of York is providing you with an opportunity to apply Academic Excellence International Scholarships to study in the UK. The scholarships are open for the academic year 2020-2021.
University of York
The University of York is a collegiate research university, located in the city of York, England. It has expanded to more than thirty departments and centres, covering a wide range of subjects. The University was ranked joint 12th in the UK amongst multi-faculty institutions for the quality (GPA) of its research.
To be eligible for this educational program, candidates are required to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Open to International (non-EU) students only.
- Applicant must have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York.
- Candidate must be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be completed.
- Candidate must be intended to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught masters course based on the University of York campus.
- You will not be eligible if you hold a 100 per cent tuition fee scholarship or are fully sponsored.
Acceptable Course and Subject
The University offers these grants for studying the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in the following fields:
- Art, design & architecture
- Humanities & social sciences
- Information technology
- Medicine, nursing & health sciences
- Pharmacy & pharmaceutical sciences
Benefits of the Programs
There are various types of admission scholarships open, which will be awarded as follows:
- 100+ international scholarships are available.
- Each winning candidate will get the amount worth up to £2,500 to £15,000.
How to Apply for the Scholarship
For applying to theses studentships, candidates are needed to follow this application procedure:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
For being enlisted in this educational program, candidates are demanded to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework the University of York. For applying to the admission, applicant must go through the given link:
Step 2: Apply for a scholarship
After taking full-time enrollment at the University, seekers are recommended to submit the online scholarship application form. Applicants are needed to include all the relevant information that would help to assess their application.
Step 3: Submit required documents
- High school degree certificate
- Transcripts of the current school
- Transcripts of the previous school (only if requested)
- Post-secondary transcript
- Official test scores
- Resume/curriculum vitae
- For an undergraduate degree, you are required to hold their high school degree certificate.
- For applying to the postgraduate degree, you are needed to hold their bachelor degree certificates.
- If English isn’t your first language, you will need to meet the English language requirements to study with us.
- Applicant must meet the typical academic qualifications and requirements that we would typically consider.
- You can also check other entry requirements of the University.
In order to become a full-time student in the UK, you will need a student visa. You can apply for the Tier 4 visa outside of the UK. For this, you will need a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS). You can request your CAS after you have accepted an offer.
Scholarship application deadline: Thursday 30 April 2020, 11.59 pm BST
Contact email or phone number:
[email protected] or +44 (0)1904 323534
Address: Heslington, York YO10 5DD, United Kingdom
Frequently Asked Question
Question- Is this program open for UK citizens?
Answer– The program is not open for UK citizens. Only international students are eligible to apply for this award.